What is Cookie?
Cookies are very small text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers that are saved to your computer (or other devices such as smartphones or tablets) via web browsers by websites that you visit. Cookies do not include personal information about visitors, such as name, gender, or address.
Cookies are generated by servers that manage the website you visit. Thus, when the visitor visits the same site again, the server can understand it. Cookies are like identity cards that show website owners that the visitor is visiting the site again.
Which Cookies are used?
Cookies can be classified in terms of their owners, lifetime, and intended purposes.
In terms of the owner, site cookies and third-party Cookies are used. While Site cookies are managed by TRIPENIA, third-party cookies are managed by different companies.
In terms of their lifetime, session cookies and persistent cookies are used. While session cookies are deleted when visitors leave the website, persistent cookies remain on the devices of visitors for varying periods of time.
In terms of intended purposes, the Site uses technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, customization cookies, and analytical cookies.
Why Cookies are used?
In TEZFLY, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of TEZFLY: For instance, to enable TEZFLY members to log in with their membership information.
- To analyze TEZFLY and improve its performance: For instance, to determine the number of visitors to TEZFLY and to adjust site performance accordingly, or to make it easier for visitors to find what they are searching for.
- To increase the functionality of TEZFLY and to provide ease of use: For instance, to remember user name or flight search queries on the next visit of the visitor to TEZFLY or to link to third-party social media activities through TEZFLY.
- To perform customization, targeting, and advertising activities: For instance, showing ads about the interests of visitors based on flights and destinations viewed by visitors.
Types of Cookies
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the visits of our visitors to TEZFLY and are deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of TEZFLY during your visit. For instance; this type of cookie makes it possible for you to fill the online forms composed of more than one page.
Persistent cookies are the types of cookies used to increase the functionality of TEZFLY and to provide faster and better service to our visitors. This kind of cookies is used to remember preferences of visitors and is stored on the devices used via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies; by considering your intended use of TEZFLY, it may be used to provide you specific suggestions. With the help of persistent cookies in the event that you visit TEZFLY again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by TEZFLY on your device, and if you have, it is understood that you have visited the web site before and the content to be offered to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is provided to you.
Analytical cookies are the Cookies that enable to produce analytical results such as the number of visitors to TEZFLY, the pages displayed on TEZFLY, visit hours of TEZFLY and scrolling movements on TEZFLY.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies
These types of cookies are used in TEZFLY to customize the ads offered to users and to prevent the display of the ads that have already been displayed.
Technical cookies make TEZFLY work, and they detect the nonworking pages and zones in the web site.
When visitors log on to TEZFLY with their passwords, by the help of this kind of cookies, visitors are identified to be a site user for each page that they visit on TEZFLY and this prevents users to re-enter their passwords on each page.
Types of cookies are used to remember preferences of users when they visit different pages of TEZFLY. For instance, to remember your selected language preference.
How Cookie Preferences are Managed?
It is essential for KOKPIT TURIZM that visitors can freely use their preferences about which personal data can be collected. However, it is not possible to manage preferences in terms of Cookies that are mandatory for TEZFLY to operate. Please also note that some functions of TEZFLY may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used in TEZFLY is as follows:
- In order to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics click here.
- In order to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google click here.
- Preferences in terms of Cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- For mobile devices, the mobile device settings menu can be used to manage Cookies.
What Rights Do Visitors Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698; visitors have the right to contact KOKPIT TURIZM,
- to find out whether his/her personal data are processed,
- to request information regarding their personal data if they are processed,
- to learn the purpose of data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request correction of the personal data in case they are short or wrong processed and the transaction performed under this scope to be informed to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- to request deletion or disposal of personal data in case the reasons that require processing have been eliminated despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant legal provisions and to request notification to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- to object a consequence arising to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic means,
- to claim compensation in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
These rights shall be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days howsoever when it is conveyed by the personal data owners in writing or via the registered e-mail address. KOKPIT TURIZM reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board, although it is essential that no fee should be charged for the claims.
Consent and Policy Changes
KOKPIT TURIZM may change the provisions of the Policy at any time. Current Policy becomes effective on the date of publication in TEZFLY.